Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Made Me Do This...

OK, so I promised myself a long time ago that I would...

a. Never view this video again.
b. Never allow anyone I know to find out it's existence, or of course view it.
c. Never think or speak of this video again.
d. Look into legal or illegal ways to erase it's image from my memory.
e. Set up a pricey rehabilitation center somewhere out west so that I may be able to capitalize/exploit the effects this video's viewing will have on the mass youtube populous.

So, with that being said here it is. You made me do it Evan, I didn't want to, but you brought me to this. It's too late there's no turning back. Here is the most terrifying "youtube cover of a song you love" that you'll ever hear. I'm sorry and Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, its hilarious when he drinks that tea or soda or whatever. Like, I watched that part 3 times. Have you watched any of his other videos? I mean, they're not exactly riveting, but he's really real in them.

    ReplyDelete